Dr. Andri Christodoulou
Scientific Collaborator in the Department of Psychology
Telephone: +357 2684 3364
Dr. Andri Christodoulou is the Director of the Counseling Center for Research and Psychological Support (SKEPSI) at Neapolis University in Cyprus (NUP) and is a Registered Psychologist in the Register of Professional Psychologists in Cyprus. She holds a Doctorate in Clinical-Child Psychology and a Master’s degree in School Psychology from Pace University, and a Master’s degree in Experimental Psychology from C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University in New York, USA. She has worked as an Assistant Professor at Pace University and Long Island University. She has also worked at various psychotherapeutic centers for children and adolescents in New York. She has acted as a consultant at the Private American School of Pafos and is currently a member and advisor of the Dr. Yiota Demetriou, Dancing Queen Foundation, which aims to provide services to children and adolescents. Dr. Andri Christodoulou is a member of the Cyprus Psychologists Association and the American Psychological Association.
Director of SKEPSI at Neapolis University in Cyprus
- 2011 D., School/Clinical/Child Psychology, Pace University (APA Accredited), New York, NY.
- 2007 Master of Science in Education – School Psychology, Pace University (APA Accredited), New York, NY
- 2003 Master of Art in Experimental Psychology (Cum Laude), Long Island University, Brookville, New York.
- 2001 Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Psychology (Cum Laude), Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI.
- April 2017 – Present Director of SKEPSI at Neapolis University in Cyprus
- 2009 – Present Practicing Psychologist
- January 2010 – Present Private Consultant, Dancing Queen Foundation
- December 2015 – March 2017 Supervisor (Counseling Psychology student at NUP)
- January 2011 – June 2017 Private Consultant, Private American School of Pafos
- September 2008 – November 2008 Clinical Coordinator, MercyFirst Residential Treatment Facility, NY.
- August 2007 – August 2008 Psychology Intern, MercyFirst Residential Treatment Facility, NY.
- August 2006 – June 2007 Psychology Intern, Brooklyn Children’s Center, NY.
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Campbell, Nofer, Christodoulou, Bartolomeo, & Loaiza (2001). A Descriptive Study of Me and Statistics Self Statements (MASSS). Proposal for The STAATS Project: Cognitive Stress Reduction Interventions presented at the 17th Annual Conference on Undergraduate Psychology (2003).
- Matin, Nofer, Christodoulou, & Koski (2004). Perception time measured with the slope-transition paradigm (STP): Category, set size, and task manipulations. Perception, 34, 1423-1439.
- Christodoulou, A. (2003). Applied Behaviour Analysis. Poster Presented April 2003 at the Annual ABA Conference. Saratoga Springs, New York.