The professional Quantity Surveyor and Construction Economist manage all costs associated with construction and infrastructure projects. The goal is to minimize costs while ensuring the highest possible quality of construction and the application of existing regulations.
The BSc of Quantity Surveyor and Construction Economics in Neapolis is structured in such way that theory with practice blend harmoniously with the sole aim of the student to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills for the profession of Quantity Surveyor and Construction Economist.
Since the primary design stage of a project development, execution stages, and until its completion, the Quantity Surveyors and Construction Economists are involved largely in economic, legal and technical perspectives. The range of work is wide and can be made either in the field or working in the office. Their duties, among others, are summarized below:
- Preparing contracts including accounts and amounts of building materials
- Analysis and Measurement of executed works and their cost
- Estimate the cost required for building renovation
- Payment Arrangement
- Perform feasibility studies, with sensitivity analysis and risk management
- Preparation of analytical reports
- Construction Site Task Management
Construction Economists are the most sought after professionals in the construction sector.
* The BSc in Land Surveying Engineering is in the process of approval by the Ministry of Education and Culture.