Dr. Andreas Hadjixenophontos
Telephone: +357 2684 3413
Dr. Andreas Hadjixenophontos is an Assistant Professor of Accounting, Banking and Finance at NUP. He received a B.Sc. degree in Accounting & Finance, an M.Sc. in European Studies and a Ph.D. in Economic History, all from the London School of Economics. His areas of specialization are Accounting & Finance and Economic History. His teaching interests are in the areas of Accounting, Finance and Economics and he has taught in various universities. His current research interests are in the field of Applied economics, Financial Engineering and co-operative banking. For a number of years, he worked for Price Waterhouse in London as audit manager of a portfolio of clients that included a number of top UK Public companies. He has also held top managerial positions in the co-operative and investment banking sector of Cyprus. Dr Hadjixenophontos is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Andreas Hadjixenophontos and Christos Christodoulou Volos, Financial crisis and Capital Adequacy Ratio: A Case Study for Cypriot Commercial Banks, Journal of Applied Finance and Banking, Volume 8 Issue 3, ISSN: 1792-6599 (Online) 1792-6580 (Print), Scienpress 2018.
- Andreas Hadjixenophontos and Christos Christodoulou Volos, Empirical Determinants of the Non-Performing Loans in the Cypriot Banking System, Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, vol. 6, no. 4, 2017, 1-20 ISSN: 2241-0998 (print version), 2241-0996(online) Scienpress Ltd, 2017
- Andreas Hadjixenophontos and Christos Christodoulou Volos, Predictability of Exchange Rates with the AR(1) Model, Journal of Applied Finance and Banking, volume 7, number 4, 2017,39-58, ISSN: 1792-6580 (print version), 1792-6599 (online), Scienpress Ltd, 2017.
- Odysseas Kopsidas and Andreas Hadjixenophontos, ‘The Socioeconomic Assessment of Noise Pollution Using the Modified Contingent Valuation Method’, International Review of Management and Business Research (IRMBR), ISSN 2306 – 9007, 2016
- Odysseas Kopsidas and Andreas Hadjixenophontos, The Modified Contingent Valuation Method for Evaluating the Willingness of the Citizenry to Participate in Excavation and the Restoration of the Ancient Theatre of Lefkada’, Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering, Print ISSN: A (ISSN 2162-5298); Online ISSN: A (ISSN 2162-5301); DOI: A (DOI: 10.17265/2162-5298), 2016
- Christos Christodoulou-Volos and Andreas Hadjixenophontos, An Unobserved Components Model Approach to The Relationship between Real GDP and Unemployment in Cyprus, Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Volume X, Issue 8(38), Winter 2015, ISSN-L 1843-6110, ISSN 2393-5162, 2015
- Christos Christodoulou Volos and Andreas Hadjixenophontos, Calendar Anomalies in the London Stock Exchange: A re-examination, The Cyprus Journal of Science, Volume 6, 2014