The NUP Library Information Literacy program is comprised by the following activities:
Tours and Seminars
The Library offers tours to University students and to School pupils from Cyprus.
- Introductory seminar on the use of Library
This seminar is addressed to the new users of the Library and offers important information for:
- What to find the Library
- The basics of the Library services
- What is the regulation of the Library
- How to use effectively the Library
- Resource discovery in NUP
A detailed seminar addressed to post-graduate students of the University.
- Bibliographic management
A short seminar on the use of bibliographic references. Addressed to both graduate and post-graduate courses.
Leaflets and guides
The Library issues leaflets and guides that inform, instruct and assist the users to perform their information tasks in the Library and the Learning Resources Center. The Library has prepared the following units:
- Library profile and application form (applies to external users)
- Resource discovery tools and engines – how to use effectively: a leaflet that aims to introduce the basic functionalities of the resource discovery tools of the Library and suggest ideas when and how to use effectively.
- Navigate in the Library: a generic orientation plan to guide the steps of the users in the Library.
- My Resources: posters that inform about specific resources of the Library for a course or a Department.
Library in Moodle
Access the Library course in Moodle.