All research papers should be original and will be checked through the Turnitin for any cases of similarity or plagiarism.
All authors should strictly follow the submission guidelines below.
All research papers that do not comply with these guidelines will be rejected.
You should comply with the following rules:
- Original work
- The file format is Word.
- Your manuscript is anonymised.
- The manuscript should comply to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the journal
- References in the correct manner.
- Word limits
All texts should be double-spaced and should also include notes and bibliographic references for all their sources.
All texts will be evaluated by the peer-review process.
All texts should not include any reference for the authors inside the texts. For this reason, you should also send an additional document providing the following information: Author’s name, title, address, email, abstract, and keywords and the text.
All bibliographic references follow the Harvard system, which is defined the main style of the journal.
For standardization purposes it is suggested that researchers could enter their bibliographic references automatically through the Word-Office.
Information can be found in the following link:
Bibliographic references within the text
- Bibliographic references should be included in the text based on the author-date system. Where necessary, we also enter the page numbers.
We use the following presentation:
- For an author: (Bayoumi, 1971) and (Bayoumi, 1971, p. 21).
- For two authors: (Bayoumi & Eichengreen, 1992) and (Bayoumi & Eichengreen, 1992, p.45)
- For three or more authors: (Bayoumi, et al., 1992) and (Bayoumi, et al., p.45)
- Bibliographic references are presented in alphabetical order at the end of the text.
- All bibliographic references must be complete and include the names of the authors and be included in the text (and vice versa).
Bibliographic references outside the text
- Lucas, R., 1988. On the Mechanics of Economic Development. Journal of Monetary Economics, 22(1), pp. 3-42.
- Heipertz, M. & Verdun, A., 2005. The Stability and Growth Pact-Theorizing a Case in European Integration. Journal of Common Market Studies, 43(5), pp. 985-1008.
- Eichengreen, B., Hausmann, R. & Hagen, J.V., 1999. Reforming Budgetary Institutions in Latin America: The Case for a National Fiscal Council. Open Economies Review, 10(4), pp. 415-442.
- Dyson, K., 1994. Elusive Union: The Process of Economic and Monetary Union. London: Longman.
- Heipertz, M. & Verdun, A., 2010. Ruling Europe: The Politics of the Stability and Growth Pact. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Chapter in a book:
- Verdun, A., 2007. A Historical Institutionalist Analysis of the Road to Economic and Monetary Union: A Journey with Many Crossroads. In: K. R. McNamara & S. Meunier, eds. Making History: European Integration and Institutional Change at Fifty. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp. 195-210.
- Sklias, P. & Roukanas , S., eds. 2016. The Greek Political Economy. Delft: Eburon.
- Reinhart, C.M. and Rogoff, K.S. 2008. This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises. NBER Working Paper Series, No. 13882, March.
Paper presented at a conference:
- Maris, G., 2017. Asymmetrical Intergovernmentalism and the Eurozone’s Crisis. Paper presented at the UACES 47th Annual Conference, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland, 4-6 September 2017.
- Fisher, I., 1930. The Theory of Interest. Library of Economics and Liberty. Available at «http://econlib.org/library/YPDBooks/Fisher/fshTOI.html».
- European Commission, 2007. Cohesion Policy 2007–2013: National Strategic Reference Frameworks. Luxemburg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
EU’s Official document:
- European Commission, 2014. President Juncker’s Mission Letter to Federica Mogherini, 1 November. Available at «http://ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/cwt/files/commissioner_mission_letters/mogherini_en.pdf» Accessed 4 June 2015.
Οι υποσημειώσεις θα πρέπει να είναι αριθμημένες και πρέπει να είναι όσο το δυνατόν λιγότερες.
Μην αριθμείτε τα διάφορα κεφάλαια
Tables, Figures and Charts
Figures, tables and charts μπορούν να παρουσιάζονται ως εξής:
Table 6: Gross Domestic Product (%).
Sources μπορούν να παρουσιάζονται ως εξής: