PhD Program with Co-Supervision
Neapolis University in Cyprus PhD Program with Co-Supervision with the University of the Peloponnese (Greece) is fully recognised by the Greek and Cypriot authorities. The program is governed by the Cypriot Institutional Framework for Higher Education. Neapolis University Pafos has full responsibility for the management and administration of the Program.
The Call for Applications is now open for a limited number of doctorate positions for both European and non-European Union citizens, in the following areas of scientific research:
- Business Administration
- Banking, Accounting and Finance
- Public Administration
- Economic Science
- European Political Economy and Governance
- History – International Relations
- Computer Science
Admission to the doctoral program with Co-Supervision is open, regardless of gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual preference, political orientation, or disability, to all candidates in possession of a master’s degree.
The PhD thesis may be submitted in Greek or English.
All applications must be submitted by 30/08/2017 using the online application.
1. For the online application form and the required supporting documents, press here.
2. For the 2017-2018 analytical call for applications, press here.
3. For the guide for the completion of a Doctoral Thesis with Co-Supervision, press here.
For more information contact: Dr Stalo Georgiou: PhD Programme Administrator at +357 2684 3347 or email email@example.com