The Library is supervised and supported by the Library Committee which is appointed by the Rector of the University who serves as the President of the Committee as well. The LC is composed by one representative of each Academic Department, the Director of Information & Learning Services and the Library Director. The members of the Library Committee are:
- Marios Argyrides, School of Psychology
- Thomas Demopoulos, School of Architecture and Environmental Planning, Real Estate Program
- Evanthia Dova, School of Architecture and Environmental Design, Architecture Program
- Michailina Siakalli, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Afroditi Koutroumpeli, Theological Studies Program
The duties of the committee include:
- to provide liaison between the faculty and the Library administration in all matters of Library policy;
- to allocate funds, from the annual budget of the library, to individual Schools, for the purchase of books, journals and periodicals;
- to approve library policies and regulations which govern the functions of the library;
- to receive the Annual Report summarizing the activities and achievements of the library and assess the quality of the library services;
- to receive annual reports on financial problems, allocation of space, facilities for research, and any other matters within its jurisdiction.
The president of the Library Committee is responsible of calling meeting at his own judgement or after one of the members of the committee submits such a proposal.
The Library Director is responsible for:
- the management of the human resources of the Library;
- the supervision & providence for the effective operation of Library Departments;
- the compilation of Library Policies (Acquisitions, collection development, fines policy);
- the collaboration with the Accounts Department for the utilization of financial resources;
- the proposal of library budget allocations;
- the submission of request for purchasing library material and equipment;
- liaisoning between academic staff and librarians.
- maintainance of current awareness issues referring to Academic Libraries
- representing the Library at professional conferences and library events