NUP Alumni Office
The NUP Alumni Office offers its services in order to strengthen the link between the Neapolis University and its graduates. Its aim is to promote initiatives while also providing benefits and opportunities to graduates for further professional and academic development.
The NUP Alumni Office’s objectives are, among others:
- To strengthen the graduate network by the use of an interactive electronic platform that focuses on the needs of NUP graduates. (Register at: https://www.nup.ac.cy/alumni/).
- To offer information about job vacancies.
- To connect NUP graduates with the labour market.
- To create opportunities for networking with professionals, enterprises, academic institutions and other organisations.
- To adjust the curriculum of the University’s Programs of Study, so that they will provide the knowledge and qualifications required to ensure success in the graduates’ future career.
- To create a database concerning the NUP graduates’ career and monitor their professional accomplishments.
- To organise seminars, events and fairs on career perspectives
- To publish the annual NUP magazine.
- To issue the Alumni member card for all the NUP graduates, which entitles the holders with benefits and discounts on various products and services as well as with free access to the NUP library.
- Το support NUP graduates at their participation in European Youth Training Programs.
- To provide reduced tuition fees (-20%) for a new undergraduate degree / MSc degree in the NUP.
- To provide 15% discount to graduates’ spouses, children, parents and siblings for undergraduate degree / MSc degree in the NUP.
- To ensure the graduates’ priority on the attendants list at lecturers, seminars and conferences organized at the University of Neapolis.
*The operation of NUP Alumni Office conforms to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which can be found on the website on the University website.
- I, the undersigned, hereby provide my consent to the processing of my personal information, which I have disclosed to Neapolis University Pafos (hereinafter the “University”) for the purpose (i) of registering me as an Alumni student; (ii) communicating, either by post, telephone, email or any other way, with me regarding any services, offers and notification at a later stage and (iii) facilitating any other purpose related to the aforesaid registration (hereinafter collectively the “Purpose”).
- I acknowledge that in the event that I, the undersigned, do not wish to be contacted further by the University, I may at any time inform the University in accordance with the available communication methods.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, the following apply:-
- Any information and data provided herein by the undersigned to the University and which will be used, either directly or indirectly, by the University for the performance of the Purpose (as the case may be), shall at all times be identified, clearly marked and recorded by the University as the personal data of the undersigned.
- All personal data acquired from the undersigned pursuant to this form shall be solely used by the University for the performance of the Purpose (as the case may be) and shall not be further processed or disclosed to any third party without the consent of the undersigned unless this is required and/or allowed pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data and/or the provisions of the applicable local legislation in relation to the protection of personal data (as amended from time to time) and/or the provisions of any other applicable legislation.
- The undersigned has been informed of his/her rights in relation his/her data contained herein. The aforesaid rights are outlined analytically in the Privacy Notice of the University, a copy of which is available at www.nup.ac.cy . For the avoidance of any doubt the undersigned hereby confirms that the undersigned is fully aware of his/her rights in relation to his/her data contained herein.