Application Procedure for Incoming Students
- In order to be able to apply to Neapolis University Pafos as an incoming Erasmus Student, your home University must have an active Inter – Institutional Agreement with the corresponding academic department of NUP. Your Institutional Erasmus Coordinator will be able to explain to you in which University you may study as well as consult you on the courses you wish to attend.
- The next step is to download and complete the Application Form for Incoming students and send it by email at: [email protected] Our Erasmus Officer will get back to you in order to guide you regarding the procedure to be followed. Keep in mind that the Application Form will be accepted only if your Home University has selected you as an Erasmus Student based on its criteria.
- With your application you must also attach:
- Copy of ID card/passport
- A copy of your European health card
- Two copies of the Learning Agreement signed and stamped by your Home University Erasmus Coordinator
- Copy of your most recent transcript in English
- A confirmation of your current registration from your home University
- A certificate of English Language proficiency
Once your application is approved by the Erasmus Office of NUP, you will receive a letter of acceptance by email, confirming your participation in the Erasmus Program of Neapolis University Pafos
Deadlines for Applications
- 30 June for students attending the 1 Semester or full academic year
- 30 October for students attending the 2 Semester
As soon as you arrive at Neapolis University Pafos , you will have the chance to attend an orientation course in order to take a tour around the University campus, to see the local area and meet the new culture. Our Erasmus officer will be responsible to give you any directions you need about Pafos as well as equip you with a map of the city, give you guidelines about your transportation and essential information regarding your stay in Pafos.
As an incoming student at Neapolis University Pafos, you do not pay any tuition fees to our University. Tuition fees are paid to your home institution.
How to apply
Once you sent your application by email you also have to send it via post, along with the requested documents. We accept applications throughout the year, but it would be better to apply at least three months before the commencement of courses. You will receive a letter of acceptance or rejection approximately a month after we receive your application.