The educational philosophy that guides the Department of Accounting and Finance at Neapolis University Pafos can best be understood in the light of the University’s general mission which is the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, and service to the community.
In support of its mission, the Department:
- Encourages and supports rigorous research and innovative teaching in all academic areas offered by the University.
- Creates an academic environment that values and promotes free, active and original intellectual inquiry among its faculty and students.
- Fosters Programmes that respond to local and national needs and collaborates with other state and private stakeholders to promote economic development and to alleviate ignorance, poverty and injustice.
- Strives continuously to promote activities that apply its intellectual and ethical heritage to work for the good of society as a whole.
- Welcomes students, faculty and staff from all backgrounds and beliefs and creates a sense of community that facilitates their development and enhances their career aspirations.